Price/SqM : ฿ 15,000
Price/SqM : ฿ 17,250
The environment will charm you, as it possesses all the characteristics of a small town in the Netherlands or villages in the countryside along the valleys of Switzerland.
The house is ideally situated next to the stream. Therefore, the guests will overhear the river flowing from inside their house, creating a very zen atmosphere. The land is surrounded by tall trees and the beautiful sight of nature.
This location is spectacular for people who love to be in the heart of nature. The wind is breezy, great for those who want a getaway from the busy city, there are rare sights like fireflies as they roam the night, there is a sense of privacy and pure energy in this fantasy village.
Unseen Paradise from the Tourism Authority of Thailand to be one of the 50 resorts in the dream. Traveler's paradise
Located in a 500 Rai village surrounded by high valleys, terrain, natural cascades and the house built along the foothills of the stream. It resulted in 30 Rai of natural lakes and streams that cut through the village. Though the Brookside Valley Resort puts an emphasis on nature, the village has a paved tarred road in-between facilities for convenience.
It is only 180km or 2 hours from Bangkok City.
The village comes equipped with the following facilities:
- 30 acres of lush, Swiss-style surroundings.
- Mountains, forests, waterfalls in villages and natural streams flowing through the resort.
- Streams flow through the project and through the house.
- A communal Sundeck Pool built based on the concept of a Pirateship.
- Fitness with panoramic views of the lake
- Training center, meeting room, banquet room, sports facilities that can hold up to 500 people.
- Town Center, Plaza Resort, mini mart, souvenir shops, spa, on site restaurants, a steakhouse, casual restaurants, cute coffee shops, 5 zones of Cove A & B, restaurants with a panaroma view of the lake, mountain atmosphere, terrace area, outdoors restaurant on the lake and a simple Thai just outside the village.)
- Leisure and recreation center, seminar room, karaoke room, game room, snooker room, karaoke, mini theater, outdoor activites
- Golf course on the hill
- ATVs, water bikes, boats and other water sports available.
- Adventure Land with many challenging activities including climbing, throwing, slinging, towering, candy land, sheep farm, herds of geese and many beautiful backdrops for photo opportunities.
- Strawberry Town
- "Hydro-Green", A mushroom and veggie garden
- View Point View Tower at Valley View Tower
- Flower garden with many scenic spots and photo oppurtunities.
- A bridge going across with steam with a built in Sala for scenic viewing
- Security guard 24/7, installed street lights throughout the village, buried underground wires and sprinkler system throughout the project.
All this is a complement to the ongoing development project. It is the most complete village and resort.
The information being provided by The Nation about Brookside Valley Resort is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to Brookside Valley Resort referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange program defined by The Nation. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. Any information relating to Brookside Valley Resort, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by The Nation and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.