Short Term Rental Only
Villa Baan Santisuk
You’ll return home from your luxury island holiday in Phuket with stories about how you fell in love with the Thai experience. Fabulous food, friendly people, amazing tropical locations and vistas, not to mention your 5-star luxurious Baan Santisuk in Kamala, will all help to make your vacation a memorable one. An outstanding Phuket property, this luxury residence is a favourite among discerning tourists who yearn for elegance with all the trimmings.
Villa Baan Santisuk is surrounded by two white sandy beaches and has panoramic views over the Andaman Sea. The property has been designed to take advantage of its prestigious location, with open-plan living and bedrooms that bring the outdoors in. With the generous use of expansive glass, bifold doors and high ceilings, you’ll feel at one with your beautiful surroundings. Space, space and more space help alleviate all your stresses to provide a thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable break from the daily grind or the ideal destination for a special event.
The Phuket Exclusive Villa is managed by Villa Getaways and accommodates up to 10 people with five bedrooms, each with ensuite bathrooms, three with private Balinese-style outdoor shower gardens and one that has an outdoor Jacuzzi. For the ultimate in private entertainment, each bedroom is equipped with its own mini-bar, safe, phone and high-speed broadband internet connection using fiber optic.
The incredible view isn’t the only highlight of this luxury Phuket property, with a stunning outdoor sala – one of two – well appointed with lounge and dining areas. The large infinity pool is another popular feature, surrounded by stylish timber decking and comfortable deck chairs to enjoy the entire day relaxing by the pool while enjoying the calming view of the turquoise ocean beyond.
Or you could stroll to your choice of one of the postcard-perfect beaches that fringe the villa on either side.
For those who want to burn some energy, you’ll find a fully equipped gym, which includes running machine, cross-trainer, weight machines and free weights.
A visit to Phuket Island isn’t complete without a stroll around Patong (a short 10-minute drive from Baan Santisuk) to check out the eye-opening nightlife, along with international shopping, local markets, extensive dining options and heady multicultural mix. For keen golfers, an award-winning 18-hole course is only 20 minutes by car from your exclusive private accommodation.
A premier Phuket property, this luxury 5-star villa in Kamala offers an exceptional holiday opportunity for anyone planning a function, such as a wedding, milestone birthday or anniversary. The villa is open for event vacations, however, guest capacity must be confirmed with the owner beforehand, and may incur extra costs.
The two beaches below the luxury estate where Santisuk is situated are accessed by foot if feeling adventurous. Naka Beach is via a jungle path and stairs down to a deserted beach. Yae Beach is accessed via a 5-star Resort which built around the access point to the beach so all thoroughfare is via this resort. We recommend booking a table by the pool for drinks/snacks for access to the beach when you wish to leave the comfort of your infinity pool.
Low Season : 1 May - 31 October Minimum 3 Night
Daily $ 1,380
High Season : 1 Nov - 14 Dec and 5 January - 30 April Minimum 5 Night
Daily $ 1,850
Peak Season : 16 December - 4 January Minimum 10 Night
Daily $ 3,300
- 5 bedrooms, each with its own private ensuite and open-plan, light-filled design
- Safes in each bedroom for security
- Mini-bar in each bedroom, with a one-time fill upon welcome. Extra fills incur additional costs
- 3 bedrooms include outdoor shower gardens and 1 includes an exterior Jacuzzi
- Gym with running machine, cross trainer and weights
- Phone in each bedroom
- High-speed broadband internet connection using fiber optic throughout the villa area.
- The villa has a TV room with large screen projector (bring your favourite DVDs) and sound system (bring your iPod)
- The media room can sleep two children, if necessary at an extra cost
- Welcome pack on arrival
- All bed linen and towels are provided
- Flowers and decorations throughout the property
- The villa’s staff includes two full-time maids to ensure you enjoy every minute of your stay in this luxury tropical paradise
- The resident cook can prepare breakfasts, lunches and dinners, including a great Thai menu and simple Western dishes for cost price plus a service fee of 20% +THB 500 shopping fee (per shopping)
- Full-service team, includes housekeeper, maids and gardener
- Car hire available
- Visiting Thai massage available, upon request
- House staff can arrange tours and excursions, diving and boat charters
Please Note: Minimum of 6 nights’ stay during Chinese New Year and Easter week period.