*Short Term Only
Villa Baan Chill
Magnificent sea views greet you from the main bedrooms of the stunning 4-bedroom Villa Baan Chill , perched on a headland between beautiful Kata Noi and Kata Yai beaches. Overlooking the Andaman Sea, this exclusive residence offers an intimate Thai getaway you’ll remember for years to come. Privacy is paramount at your own luxury villa, with a large infinity pool and well-appointed amenities throughout.
This upscale address is just 10km from popular sightseeing destinations such as Wat Chalong temple and the picturesque Phromthep Cape. Plus you’re perfectly positioned to walk to your choice of sensational restaurants, such as award-winning Mom Tri’s Kitchen at the Villa Royale overlooking the water and The Boathouse Wine & Grill right on the beach.
You’ll find plenty more exotic and delicious dining options – across many price ranges, from budget to high-end – in the charming Kata precinct.
Baan Chill boasts a delightful balcony – the focal point or the luxury Phuket residence – that rests high above the rocks with splashing waves below. Daytimes spent relaxing by the pool are complemented by evening sessions under the stars at your western facing location to take advantage of magical sunsets over the water. Nuch, your friendly and accommodating maid and cook, will provide meals, including a cooked breakfast every day and exquisite Thai meals for lunches and dinners upon request at your indoor and outdoor dining facilities. Nuch can also organise many Phuket holiday attractions including game fishing or FantaSea show tickets.
The swimming pool features a swim-up bar to enjoy cocktails with friends and family while lazily looking out over the Andaman Sea. Baan Chill in Kata luxury villa is ideal for a relaxing getaway or festive sojourns with friends. Built on three levels that slope down to the seashore, each with expansive views of across the water, this premier villa has everything you need for a perfect Phuket escape.
Low Season : 1 May - 31 October Minimum 3 Night
Daily $ 675
High Season : 16 January - 30 April and 1 Nov - 14 Dec Minimum 5 Night
Daily $ 975
Peak Season : 15 December - 15 January Minimum 10 Night
Daily $ 1,750
- Four bedrooms, two with king size beds and two with queen
- Main bedroom features Thai style wooden floor and vaulted ceiling, private balcony overlooking swimming pool
- Outdoor terrazzo bathtub off main quarters
- Second bedroom with direct pool access features terracotta floor tiles and sound-absorbent ceiling tiles and blockout blinds for the ultimate in privacy and tranquillity, along with 9mm thick laminated windows for excellent soundproofing
- All bedrooms have ensuite showers and toilets
- Outdoor dining to enjoy magnificent morning breakfasts perched among the trees, directly overlooking the Andaman Sea
- Entertainment room with high-speed WiFi internet connection and satellite TV, with DVD, PC, MP3 available
- CD music can be piped to the pool area
- Basic laundry is provided, along with washing machine and dryer as well as ironing facilities on site
- Two levels complete with own dining/sitting rooms and pantries
- Fully air-conditioned
- Room safes in bedrooms for security of valuables
- Solar power and high-pressure water
- Salt-solution swimming pool that is moderated at 29-32 degrees centigrade, and Jacuzzi attached
- Servants quarters