Price/SqM : ฿ 51,223
Price/SqM : ฿ 81,512
Price/SqM : ฿ 79,180
Price/SqM : ฿ 78,198
Price/SqM : ฿ 49,253
Price/SqM : ฿ 68,892
Price/SqM : ฿ 67,085
Price/SqM : ฿ 47,355
Price/SqM : ฿ 52,365
The Lake House is a villa development located in Cherng Talay, Phuket, Thailand. It is 4.5km from the beach with 5 villa units completed in April of 2015. It is hotel-managed and features a fitness center, a clubhouse, 24-hour security, CCTV, a reception/lobby area, car parking.
The extremely well appointed 2-story villa consists of two wings at a 90 degrees angle with a free-standing guest house and utility area, with construction completed in Feb 2010. Land size is 2 rais including a strip of the lake (equal to 3,200m2 or 0.83 of an acre), with total construction area of 653m2 (20 percent), the remaining 80 percent being landscaped garden with large lawns, many trees, plant and flowers as well as a 50m2 kitchen garden.
Overall function areas are: Indoor 372m2, with lower level @ 248m2 and upper level @ 124m2. Outdoor 533m2, with lower level @473m2 and upper level @ 60m2. 3-phase power supply with dedicated transformer, central surge protector and meter placed inside the property; ample FREE water supply from the lake connected to an advanced filtering system and 2 water heaters; a massive amount of light sources and power outlets both in- and outdoor with many phone and TV plugs as well as WIFI throughout the house.
All appliances such as stove, hood, dishwasher, main fridge and two mini fridges (master and guest house bedrooms), washing machine, dryer, 12 air-conditioning units and 2 dehumidifiers are all quality brands, in mint condition and only about one year old. Plenty of windows and large, sliding glass doors providing lots of natural light. Throughout the house there's a lot of stunning built-in wooden furniture, tailor-made for the individual rooms.
The information being provided by The Nation about The Lake House is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to The Lake House referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange program defined by The Nation. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. Any information relating to The Lake House, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by The Nation and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.